Liz and Yannick are one of Europe's leading "Tango Tradicional"- dancers and teachers. They love everything about Tango and teach it with openness, humility, patience and a touch of humor to dancers of all levels, always with a strong emphasis on technique and moving naturally.
In their dancing, they are able to express the strong connection between them as they strive for simplicity, elegance and musicality in every dance.
- Dancing Argentine Tango since 2002
- European Champions Tango Salon 2012
- European Vice-Champions Tango Escenario 2012
- Finalists of the Mundial de Tango - Buenos Aires
- Finalists (5th place) of the Metropolitan Championship of the city of Buenos Aires
- Members of the International Dance Council (Unesco)
- Rated "Best Instructors" at the longest running Tango Festival of the U.S.
- Taught classes in Buenos Aires at the Escuela Argentina de Tango (NEAT) in the Galerias Pacifico, at the Estudio Mario Morales in San Telmo and at the Bella Vista Tango Club in San Miguel
- Performed at the most famous milongas in Buenos Aires: Sunderland Club, Canning, La Baldosa, Villa Malcolm, La Confiteria Ideal, El Beso and many more
- Performed at the legendary Esquina Homero Manzi
- Lovingly called "Los Belgas" by milongueros and porteños
- Spent 4 years living, learning, performing, working and teaching in Buenos Aires, all for Tango
- Have taught and performed all over the U.S. and in Argentina, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Mexico, and more.